Photos credits for this project case study: GIZ, Conor Wall
The Cambodian government, supported by GIZ, has established a nationwide targeting mechanism for the identification of poor households. Mainlevel has developed a modern web-based system as well as mobile apps to manage, collect, analyse and disseminate data of over 10 million households.
- Analysis of processes and requirements via workshops with government officials and key data users
- Definition of harmonised software architecture to allow for future interoperability with different ministries
- User interface design in consultation with key user groups
- Agile development of a web-based national database system and mobile applications
- Training and handover to local IT companies for sustainable operation of the IT systems