Since 2014, GIZ has been collecting data on the results and impacts of its projects using aggregated results Indicators in a number of core sectors. In 2021, the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) decided within its reform concept "BMZ 2030" to introduce standard indicators along defined core topics. The standard indicators will be used to report overarching results that can be used for political communication beyond the project level.
To support the collection and validation of data from all GIZ projects worldwide, a custom IT solution is developed in close collaboration between GIZ evaluation unit, IT department and an external software development company.
- Process analysis and development of digital concept
- Agile product management and requirements engineering
- Definition of user stories and screen designs
- Coordination of indicator operationalisation
- Quality assurance and testing
External content from BMZ Website in German